[Note that typographical errors, inconsistent punctuation, and contradictory notations are preserved from the in-game text.]
By phasing yourself out of the normal plane of existence you are able to move between two points in nearly the blink of an eye.
- + Phases you out of the normal plane of existence
- + While phased, you are able to move at high speeds in any direction for several seconds
- + If you exit the phased state above the ground, you will slowly fall to the ground
- + Teleport has no speed penalty from combat
- + Teleport does not affect the energy cost of your powers
- - No powers can be activated while phased
- - If you enter combat within 60 seconds of leaving Teleport, you will be affected by phase sickness and will be unable to activate Teleport again for a short time
Cannot be Charged
These numbers are visible by clicking "Show advanced description" in the Power selection page, and also includes the stats which do not change from rank to rank.
- 0.5 sec
- (5 max)
- Targets self
- 0.25 sec recharge
- -15% Energy strength for 2 sec
- Flight for 0.5 sec; applies Teleportation upon expiration
- NoCollision for 0.5 sec
- 50 Flight Friction for 0.5 sec
- 50 Flight Traction for 0.5 sec
- 1,000 Aggression Stealth for 0.5 sec
- 1,000 Perception Stealth for 0.5 sec
- OnlyAffectSelf for 0.5 sec
- Expires up to 1,000 effects
- 60 Flight Speed for 0.5 sec
- +-10% Power Cost Discount for 2 sec
(Requires level 20)
- 81 Flight Speed for 0.5 sec
- +-12% Power Cost Discount for 2 sec
(Requires level 40)
- 94 Flight Speed for 0.5 sec
- +-15% Power Cost Discount for 2 sec
- A "Teleporation" buff is applied on exiting a teleport which grants a slowfall effect for 10 seconds.
- The "phase sickness" in the description lasts 10 seconds.
Power Color changes the gaseous after-image left behind when teleporting.
Ingame Visual Edit
A player who uses teleport will be transformed into an orb of glowing energy (not visible to other players). The player then controls the orb as in a Flight mode, although much faster, and in any direction. When the teleport is stopped the player will rematerialize in place of the orb. Other players will see the character disappearing in the air, and then reappearing in another place.
Since your character basically "disappears" for those 5 seconds, teleportation is a highly sought after PvP travel ability, both offensively and defensively.