|Type||Close Area Attack|
|Range||25 foot Sphere|
|Cost||31 + 20 energy/0.5sec|
|Activation Time||0.5 sec, lasts up to 2.5 sec|
AoE Damage - Knock Back
Iron Cyclone swings a heavy chain around you, lashing out at any enemies that come within its path.
- Deals Crushing damage to nearby targets.
- Chance per hit to Knock Back targets.
Every time you use this ability you have a chance to return a small amount of energy.
- This advantage increases the threat caused by this attack against all affected targets, making them more likely to attack you.
- If this advantage is applied to a power that has a recharge time, it will additionally add a moderate amount of threat over time to all affected targets, for the duration of the recharge.
- This advantage inflicts a 5% damage debuff against all affected targets. If an affected enemy attacks you, it will quickly reduce this debuff's strength. Conversely, any damage you inflict restores the debuff's strength.
Vicious Cyclone becomes a knock towards instead of a knock away. Maintaining for at least 2 seconds applies or refreshes Enraged.