|Activation Time||0.5-2.5 sec|
Ranged Damage - Random Effects
Experimental Blaster is a weapon of your own invention that fires a beam at your target, dealing damage and sometimes having other more. . . unpredictable effects.
- Single target Particle damage.
- Increases damage and Energy cost of the Tap action.
- 30% chance to deal additional damage if charged less than 1 second.
- 20% chance to Knock Up the target if charged more than 1 second.
- 15% chance to Confuse the target for a short time if charged more than 1 second. Confused targets will sometimes attack their friends instead of their foes. Other Champions are more resistant to the effects, and just suffer a reduction in damage instead.
- 15% chance to Stun the target for a short time if charged more than 1 second.
- 1% chance to turn target into a teddy bear for a short time, regardless of charge.
- Increases the threat caused by this attack, making enemies more likely to attack you.
- Places a 20% damage debuff on the target that persists for 15 seconds. If the affected enemy attacks the taunter, it will quickly reduce this debuff's strength. Conversely, damage the taunter inflicts on the taunted enemy restores the debuff's strength.
- This advantage Taunts an AI controlled enemy, forcing them to attack you for 4 seconds. All taunts share a 10 second cooldown, and an enemy that has been taunted by any source cannot be taunted again for 10 seconds.
- Crippling Challenge breaks through blocking and disables it for 10 seconds.
Doubles the chance that your Experimental Blaster deals additional damage when charged less than 1 second, and adds a very very small chance to auto-kill targets it effects. The auto-kill does not work on Master Villains and higher; instead, it deals an additional hit of damage from your Blaster.