|Power Set||Infernal Supernatural|
|Cost||21 + 17 energy/0.5sec|
|Activation Time||0.5 sec, lasts up to 3.5 sec|
Melee Damage - Self Heal
Devour Essence is a parasitic attack that drains health from your enemy and transfers it to you.
- Single target Toxic damage.
- Snares the target, reducing their movement speed for a short time.
- The damage dealt by this power heals you.
Every time you use this ability you have a chance to return a small amount of energy.
- Increases the threat caused by this attack, making enemies more likely to attack you.
- Places a 20% damage debuff on the target that persists for 15 seconds. If the affected enemy attacks the taunter, it will quickly reduce this debuff's strength. Conversely, damage the taunter inflicts on the taunted enemy restores the debuff's strength.
- This advantage Taunts an AI controlled enemy, forcing them to attack you for 4 seconds. All taunts share a 10 second cooldown, and an enemy that has been taunted by any source cannot be taunted again for 10 seconds.
- Crippling Challenge breaks through blocking and disables it for 10 seconds.
Causes Devour Essence to root its target for the duration of the attack, and Devour Essence will gain 150% healing from Bleeding targets.