|Crashing Wave Kick|
|Activation Time||0.67 sec|
Melee Damage - Stun
Crashing Wave Kick delivers a kick powerful enough to root an enemy in place for a short time.
- Single target Crushing damage.
- Stuns the target. Stunned targets are unable to move or act for a short period of time.
Every time you use this ability you have a chance to return a small amount of energy.
- Increases the threat caused by this attack, making enemies more likely to attack you.
- Places a 20% damage debuff on the target that persists for 15 seconds. If the affected enemy attacks the taunter, it will quickly reduce this debuff's strength. Conversely, damage the taunter inflicts on the taunted enemy restores the debuff's strength.
- This advantage Taunts an AI controlled enemy, forcing them to attack you for 4 seconds. All taunts share a 10 second cooldown, and an enemy that has been taunted by any source cannot be taunted again for 10 seconds.
- Crippling Challenge breaks through blocking and disables it for 10 seconds.
For 8 seconds after using Crashing Wave Kick, all of your melee attacks have a 50% chance to grant a stack of Ebb and Flow which is a small Dodge and Avoidance buff.